Group Picture

Group Picture
The group gathers at YYC Airport to begin our exciting adventure!

Thursday 29 March 2012

A game for all our readers


**Here at Utooni we are divided into boys room, girls room, and the 2 couples rooms.

Picture this… Mosquito nets folded nicely, beds made, suitcases packed and zipped nicely on their beds, and all waiting patiently 15 minutes early for everyone to get up for breakfast.

Now picture this… At that same time,  the alarm clock coos. Mosquito nets dishevlled, beds unkempt, suitcases messy as things are strewn about in search of a semi-clean t-shirt to wear for the day. They stumble into the courtyard for breakfast.

Guess which room is which? 

8 comments:

  1. Oh good, I love games. Let me see, I think the neat room is the couples and the messy room is the girls! So what did i win?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know whose room is whose, but I love hearing from different people each day. It's a little glimpse into people and into Kenya but each person has their own context...so interesting. When are we hearing from Hellmut or Kristen?
    Linda D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm guessing that the neat room was the guys! But will the trend continue?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really? You want me to guess? I'm thinking the guys should follow the examples of the girls. Just sayin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the messy room is Cara Baergen and the clean room is Jeremy Fehr.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was going to say that more times than not, Kristen's room is usually more often messy than not.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, I think the girls room is a mess :) I really appreciate your very interesting updates, everyone! I am quite jealous to not be there. Blessings to all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good Guesses. Thanks for playing the game. The girls are slobs but they agree with Kim.

    ReplyDelete