Group Picture

Group Picture
The group gathers at YYC Airport to begin our exciting adventure!

Thursday 12 April 2012

Words to Remember

We had many good laughs together as a group.  For your enjoyment, here are a few of our favorite quotes from the trip!


"I woke up this morning and thought I was blind!"  Jeremy

Anyone: "How are you, George?"
George: "Tremendous and getting better!"

"I don't want to talk about it.  College was crazy." Theo (in reference to his monkey child)

"Is this a road?"  Bob (every 3 kms)

"Sorry, I'm listening.  I just can't look at you or I'll be sick."  Megan

Kristen:  "Oh Helga, I thought we were friends."
Helga: "These things are temporary."  (spoken during an intense game of Phase 10)

"I feel better than I smell."  Theo

"Very delicious!"  Mugasa (in reference to every animal we came upon during the safari)

1 comment: